Why?

I love to cook and bake, but things don't always turn out like the recipe. This is where I share my success and fails in the realm of all things food, and my journey as I attempt to bring out the culinary genius that is hiding in me...somewhere.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Candied Walnuts

 Candied walnuts are an easy way to dress up many meals, and Steven and I love them to death.  Especially in salads! And since they are so quick and easy to make, it's a sure way to impress even the most skeptical of guests. 

Add 1 cup of whole walnuts, 1/2 cup of white sugar, and a dash of cinnamon to a hot pan.

Constantly stir so the sugar wont burn.  The sugar will quickly melt, and make sure each walnut is well coated.


Once all the sugar is dissolved and coated on the nuts, place on tin foil to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment